Friday, October 15, 2010

Grilled Pizza and more

I made some delicious pizzas on the grill tonight for dinner.  I made a white pizza with Alfredo sauce, chicken, fresh tomatoes, mushrooms, mozzarella & seasonings.  I made a pepperoni & olive pizza.  I made a Hawaiian with Canadian bacon and pineapple.  For dessert I made a smore pizza with chocolate chips, marshmallows and crushed graham crackers.

Other good meals I've made this week...
Mini meatball subs made out of costco meatballs & rolls.  Just cook the meatballs in a can of spaghetti sauce then top with mozzarella cheese.  Put one meatball and sauce on each dinner roll.
Hamburgers w/grilled onions & mushrooms, I made the hamburger patties with Worcestershire sauce and Montreal seasoning mixed in.  Then topped it off with lettuce & tomato and a mayo and balsamic vinegar sauce.  It was so yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment